Tygerisms

Check out my pictures everyone :) I'm gonna TRY to be photo-happy here. So stay tuned.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Random Party Pics :) Be warned. it's a Golden Oldies party and we look like shit :)


jinny found this fantastic 70s dress at the 2nd hand shop! 7 bucks! hahahah


that's me! look at that ugly blue dress! looks like my grandmother's table cloth..but ok lah.. for the sake of the theme.. i shall sacrifice my image... :(


Jinny putting on makeup. i feel that the essence of what makes up JINNY KIM is captured in this picture :)


Jon and Tim. Jon dressed as Mr T with the chains and strange hair.. Tim as a 70s style geek. bad yeah?


Caro and Mon the door girls.. they look very 'Fame' yeah?


me and ben w. he was dressed all in checks... very bad. but oh well as i said we are in the golden oldies :)

1 Comments:

  • At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tropical storm expected to miss
    Tropical storm Philippe is expected to pass 200 to 300 miles northeast of the Virgin Islands Tuesday night.
    My affiliate site:free email

     

Post a Comment

<< Home