Tygerisms

Check out my pictures everyone :) I'm gonna TRY to be photo-happy here. So stay tuned.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Random photos bwahaha


my favourite 2 babes on campus.. jinny and carolyn :P caro is the oic for grad this semester and she is SUPER :)


today was orion day :) and from left to right - the director of the school: Mr Player, Mr Cook (my darling VP), Tony :) and me!!! we look like a political party right? bwahahhaha hilarious..oh well :)


nice picture of mr pattenden :) when asked to write my best memory..i wrote 'doing SHD assignment with rob and ken!'bwhahaahh *shrugs*


jon jon and baby ketan :) my doorman for the halloween party :) gently coerced i say :P


david and emma :)


jeffie! i think my photography skills are great. he says he can use this on dating websites to get girls .. *winkwink*


that's me missing u guys.. *sniffle sniffle*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home