Tygerisms

Check out my pictures everyone :) I'm gonna TRY to be photo-happy here. So stay tuned.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

SYDNEY SUPADOME FUN


Us at the Supadome for the evening service! Joyce Myers spoke!


me and dajie :)


check out all the people!! wheee.. all hear to listen to the message of grace


that's enz acting cute on the super tall umpire chairs. dre, bert also had a go at it.


if u look closely it's bert and dre pouting at me. i dont know WHY they would pout at me seeing as i've been so NICE, WONDERFUL and FANTASTIC to them the whole of this trip...*sigh*


we were SO HUNGRY that day..cos we rushed from fish market to darling harbour to supadome.. no food in our tummies. and that night dre cooked pasta. we were all pretty pasta-ed out after that.. :) look at their adorable pasta-faces :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home