Tygerisms

Check out my pictures everyone :) I'm gonna TRY to be photo-happy here. So stay tuned.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

this one is me and the handsome fellas at my school!


me and ricky verlian! we go way back to level 1! 2 of us jokers doing kitchen, projects and what-not together.


me and mr dave d'alessandro! my most favourite italia brother on campus. he's a real sweetie and i'll miss him so. thankfully he's based in melbourne so i'll have plenty of excuse to fly over there to visit :P


me and mr hokky! he lives 2 doors down from me. so him, myself and insu often eat together cos we are in the faraway block from everyone else :) i'm so gonna miss him and insu on campus. i remember them seeing me once and saying 'hey limz u were up all night yeah?i saw the light under ur door..dont work too hard..' it's the care and concern like that that makes bluey's life so so wonderful.


me and jeff! sigh i'll miss jeff heaps. at least he'll be working in sydney so i can bug him still. but it's still gonna be strange without him on campus to do silly things with and bully. i remember him calling me at 6 am to edit his assignment and then us heading for brekkie together after that. tough times. but we made it!


me and akbar! better known as ONGGIE! he's one of the coolest people around for sure. and he sings beautifully - like there's something really nice about his voice. oh and he plays the guitar well too.


me and fedo! i call him Mr Dao Ming Si. he doesnt look it now but when he wears his hair up he does look like dao ming si..sort off :P super cool fella. took cert 4 with him and the bunch of indos that really crack me up. he's going to cairns with julius and suki [couple] so ANOTHER excuse to visit :P


me and fady! my favourite lebanese tae kwon do expert in town. he's seriously cool i tell u. smart, good looking and can fight :P and he's nice! he'll be in melbourne too with dave. they are roommates. yay. more excuse for me to visit melbourne :P


last but most certainly not least, me and tony :) the presidents of spring 2005. glad we made it out alive. probably learnt a lot in the process. cant think of a better way to spend this semester. yes i was stressed, overloaded and all that but i'm ever so grateful for this opportunity :)